Please help us sustain our services in Haiti:
Our latest updates:
Since July 2011, we have transformed a primary care clinic at Pernier into a community clinic by having six health agents conducting health education activities in the Pernier neighborhoods.
On the 3rd of october 2011, we have opened a community clinic at Carrefour Feuilles to provide primary care, OBGYN, and pediatric services to one of the densest localities of Port-au-Prince.
Since August 2011, patients have been receiving medications in our clinics free of charge.
Our lab exam fees are set at the lowest level possible, just to cover the cost of supplies.
In the past three months, we have made good progress toward acheiving the goals outlined below:
- A primary care clinic in Carrefour Feuilles
- Training and deployment of Health Agents in the communities of Pernier and Carrefour Feuilles
- Community research and needs assessment
- Health maintenance and disease prevention
- HIV screening and referral
- Mobile clinics in isolated neighborhoods
- Prevention and treatment of Cholera
- Community intervention
Please click on the DONATE button to help us sustain our services in Haiti.